Home is a very important, comfortable, and protective place for every person. Everyone feels safe and sound in their home. In the following article, we get to know about So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
But the condition is alarming when our house becomes toxic due to black mold.
Often, no one knows that the house he lives in has become harmful due to the presence of black mold. The black mold can grow in any place we can go, whether these are our schools, colleges, universities, or workplaces.
What is black mold?
Black mold has different types, one of them is considered the most harmful is Stachybotrys chartarum.
The color of Stachybotrys chartarum is black. It is also known as the common black mold. So, it is also present in dark green color. It is usually produced on paper, wood, and cotton commodities.
Eventually, it creates some types of harmful chemicals called mycotoxins, which are dangerous for health and cause severe diseases.
Causes of black mold
Mold is one of the fundamental components of our atmosphere; it can deteriorate dead plants and animals. When the condition is suitable, the mold will grow quickly.
The conditions are favorable when the humidity is more than 75%, and walls are dry if the continuous temperature is from 42 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit and oxygen.
The most common places where mold is produced.
- Due to continuous leakage of water.
- Damp places without ventilation like washrooms.
- Basement areas, where the humidity rate is higher.
- The area of water compression.
- In flooded areas.
Symptoms of black
People who suffer from some kinds of allergies are more sensitive compared to others.
- It causes pain.
- It also changes moods.
- It’s also causes memory loss problems.
- It is also the cause of bleeding of the nose.
- It also causes a runny nose.
- So, It is the reason for watery and red eyes.
- It causes a sore throat.
- It is also the reason for skin rashes.
- It,s also caused sinusitis and coughing.
How to get rid of black mold
Use of white vinegar
Vinegar is acidic. It is a non-harmful agent, and with its help, we can get rid of black mold; distilled white vinegar is safe to use. Mix vinegar with water, pour the mixture into a spray bottle and spray from this mixture on the affected area. Leave this place for thirty minutes when the surface is dry, then clean it with an old cloth.
Use of Baking soda
Baking soda is also known as Sodium Bicarbonate. It is very inexpensive. Take some tablespoons of baking soda and add some water to it, make a paste, apply it to the surface where the mold is present, and leave it for 30 minutes. After that, rub the surface and wash it with water.
Use of chlorine
With the help of chlorine bleach, we can demolish the mold and eliminate the scar from the surface area.
Also read: how to deal with a narcissistic.